Here we present a list of websites of our partner projects and some other useful links.
- International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium (IMPC)
- European Conditional Mouse Mutagenesis Program (EUCOMM)
- North American Conditional Mouse Mutagenesis project (NorCOMM)
- International Gene Trap Consortium (IGTC)
- German Gene Trap Consortium (GGTC)
- Mammalian Functional Genomics Centre
- Texas A&M Institute for Genomic Medicine (TIGM)
Mutant Mouse Resources
- The European Mouse Mutant Archive (EMMA)
- WTSI Model Organisms (Mouse and Zebrafish)
- International Mouse Strain Resource (IMSR)
- Mutant Mouse Regional Resource Centers (MMRRC)
- The RIKEN Bioresource Centre
- The Jackson Laboratory
- KOMP Repository
- The European Mouse Disease Clinic
- Electronic Mouse Models of Human Cancer Consortium (MMHCC)
- Centre for Modelling Human Disease (CMHD)
- RNA Interference Technology as Human Therapeutic Tool
- EURExpress - a European consortium for large-scale gene expression analysis by RNA in situ hybridization
- EMAGE - Database of gene expression patterns during mouse embryo development
- Atlas of gene expression patterns in the mouse
- European Mouse Phenotyping Resource of Standardised Screens (EMPReSS)
- Europhenome Mouse Phenotyping Resource
- The German Mouse Clinic (GMC)
- Integrated Functional Genomics in Mutant Mouse Models as Tools to Investigate the Complexity of Human Immunological Disease (MUGEN)
- Pathbase European mutant mouse pathology database
- The Whole Mouse Genome Catalog
- Mouse Genome Browser Gateway (UCSC)
- Mouse Genome Informatics
- Ensembl Mouse Genome Browser
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
Dual RMCE for efficient re-engineering of mouse mutant alleles. Nat Methods. 7, 893-895.(2010).
Agouti C57BL/6N embryonic stem cells for mouse genetic resources. Nat Methods. 6, 493-495.(2009).
A resource of vectors and ES cells for targeted deletion of microRNAs in mice. Nature Biotechnology. 29;9;840-845(2011)
Genomewide production of multipurpose alleles for the functional analysis of the mouse genome. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.102,7221-726.(2005).
Efficient conditional and promoter-specific in vivo expression of cDNAs of choice by taking advantage of recombinase-mediated cassette exchange using FlEx gene traps. Nucleic Acids Res. 38, e106.(2010).
Capturing genes encoding membrane and secreted proteins important for mouse development. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 92(14):6592-6.(1995)
A conditional knockout resource for the genome-wide study of mouse gene function. Nature. 474, 337-342.(2011).
Correction of multi-gene deficiency in vivo using a single ‘self-cleaving‘ 2A peptide-based retroviral vector. Nat Biotechnol. 22(5):589-94.(2004)
Comparative antibiotic eradication of mycoplasma infections from continuous cell lines In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology - Animal, 38(2):86-89(2002)